Thursday 21 February 2013

Soave Italia - Pinot Grigio - 3.5/5 Glasses

Soave Italia - Pinot Grigio - Italy

Kelsey V. - The Female Perspective - 


I found this white wine to be easy going, a drink good for all occasions. Retaining fresh and crisp properties, Soave Italia is rather refreshingly light, leaving the drinker wanting more. I admit this wine to be in between dry and sweet, slightly tilted towards the dry spectrum.  Without leaving a bitter aftertaste, this wine left me with the impression that it is drinkable from beginning to end (as I finished the bottle).  I would rate Soave Italia  4 wine glasses out of 5.  Keep an eye out for if you're a beginner trying to get into the world of wine, this may be the bottle for you.


Kris - The Male Perspective -

I will begin by saying how cool this bottle is, the bend in the glass definitely issues an appeal that most bottles lack.  As for taste, Soave Italia provides a subtle hint of honey, but overall left me with a bland impression.  There was nothing that swept my off my feet, however that being said, this wine was definitely not awful by any means;  like my female counterpart stated, it is a good wine for beginners as it is not overwhelming. It's only okay.  I would give this wine 3 glasses out of 5!  Cheers.



Kris and I both score this bottle 3/3.  The bend in the glass adds a much needed creative aspect, alluring the audience toward the bottle.  The colour scheme doesn't blow us away, however there is nothing about it that deducts from the overall appearance.  Till Next week!








No comments:

Post a Comment