Thursday 24 January 2013

Masi Masianco - Pinot Grigio - 3/5 Wine glasses


Masi Masianco - Pinot Grigio - Italy 2011

Kris - the men's perspective - 
From first glance this wine caught my eye, the label looks so classy and mystique.  Before I drank any of this fine wine, I took a nice whiff of it and the pleasant fragrance of green apples filled my nose.  With my first sip, I was surprised by the subtlety of this wine, almost tasting nothing until swallowed, which then produced a delightful citrus flavour with a hint of honey.  I would rate this bottle 3 wine glasses out of 5!

Kelsey V. - the female perspective - 
I enjoyed the subtlety of this wine, as it was not too tart nor bitter. I was surprised by the dichotomy of peaches and apricots, as I prefer a fruity wine. However, I would not recommend this wine to be consumed in big gulps as it is overpowering. (So when your boyfriend tells you to hurry up, don't listen)
I would rate this bottle 3 wine glasses out of 5 as well!

In terms of appearance Masi Masianco recieves a 3/3 for its classy appeal, and cohesive colour scheme.

Happy Drinking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment