Thursday 24 January 2013

Bear Flag - White Blend - 3/5 Wine

Bear Flag: Soft White Wine Blend - California

Kelsey V. - the ladies perspective -

I immediately enjoyed this wine from my first sip.  It was sweet and fruity, but not overdone. I enjoyed the taste when it first hit my pallet, however some flavour was lost when this chilled vino was swallowed, overall however the loss of flavour did not spoil the wine itself.  I would recommend to chill this soft white blend and enjoy it on a hot summer day. I would give this bottle a 4/5 wine glasses!

Kris - the men's perspective -

Unlike my female counterpart, I was not overly enthused about this chilled white blend.  I enjoyed the sweetness at first, but soon found it to be distracting as it overcompensated for the lack of richness that was expected.  I would recommend this wine to those who like sweet beverages, or are trying to ease their way into the wine world - this would be a nice place to start for you to get the distinct taste of wine, without being overwhelmed.  I would deem this bottle to be a 2/5 wine glasses!

For appearance, Kelsey V. and Kris both score this bottle a 3/3!  For it's attactive nature, it combines all three characteristics of creativity, allure and colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment