Thursday 24 January 2013

The Beach House- Sauvignon Blanc - 3.5/5 Wine

The Beach House - Sauvignon Blanc 

Kelsey V. - the female perspective-

This wine literally tastes like the beach. There is a strong note of lemongrass, which brought forth a distinct unique flavor that I quite enjoyed. The Beach House is sweet with a subtle aftertaste that makes it easy to drink. I would recommend pairing it with any sea food especially crab or oysters. I give this wine 4 glasses out of 5!

Kris - The male's perspective -

This is going to sound strange but when I swirled and sniffed this wine, I was overwhelmed by the scent of burritos. Yes, burritos. Unfortunately, The Beach House didn't taste anything like burritos, however the engagingly sweet taste had me beggin' for more!  The aftertaste is a little strong on the tart side, but it doesn't take away from the overall presentation, giving this bottle a score of 3 wine glasses out of 5! Cheers (note to self: get some burritos)

Considering the appearance, Kelsey V and I scored this bottle a 1.5/3 for it's complimentary use of colours. The beach-y colour scheme fits well with the taste and presentation of the bottle, if only lacking a little creativity. Mmmm burritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment